Monday, March 5, 2012

Attic Sketches Take 2


Alright, so I'm roughing out the beginning where we first enter the attic. The girl doll is looking out the window and trying to talk to her friend who is playing dead. (Or 'off'...I'm not sure of the proper term. Ha ha ha!)

Anyway, to emphasize the idea that the two are toys and not tiny people, I thought it would be cool to do a montage of the other marionettes in the attic. However, I'm having trouble trying to lead the camera back to where the girl is sitting. Should I forget the montage and go for a track through the attic leading to a different window? Any advice on how to tackle something like that?

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I gave this some thought, and you said OTHER marionettes? Instead of a montage, why not have her strings glint as she turns to look at her doll friend? That way you could emphasize the "doll" quality and still go for the shot out of the other window. Does this help?

    ReplyDelete